Be a Site Host
Do you want to join Trinity Habitat out on a home build site, but swinging a hammer or climbing a ladder doesn’t interest you? Do you enjoy meeting other people? Do you have the gift of hospitality? Are you organized? Are you available one Friday or Saturday each month? If this sounds like you, then we need you for our Site Host volunteer propogram!
(1) Provide hospitality on build sites and oversee volunteer
(2) Help volunteers sign in, get name tags, and complete and
sign Liability Waivers.
(3) Introduce volunteers to the Site Leader and help them get
their day started.
(4) Assist the Site Leader with set up for the day.
(5) Be a safety advocate.
(6) Help organize the mini-mobile unit.
(7) Set up for lunch.
(8) Aid in clean up at the end of the day.
We have one Site Host per build site. Site Hosts are asked to commit to one Friday or Saturday each month. Schedule varies by time of year:
September - May: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
June - August: 7:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
For more information or to become a Site Host,
please contact Christina Lindsey at 817.926.9219 x107.