Doors & Windows
Carpet & Flooring
Building & Paint Supplies
Examples of What We Carry
Availability varies; stop by or contact your nearest ReStore.
Building & paint supplies
Air conditioning units
Wrought iron / ornamental pieces
Reasons to Donate
- Support Habitat mission
- Clear clutter
- Keep items out of landfills
- Pass valuable items on to others
We Accept New and Used Donation Items
- Doors & Windows
- Carpet & Flooring
- Building & Paint Supplies
- Lighting Fixtures
- Housewares (e.g. pots & pans, dishes, decor, kitchen appliances, lamps – all in working condition)
- Cabinets (complete with doors)
- Doors and windows
- Floor tile / hardwood flooring (3 boxes min.)
- Carpet (at least 8’X’10, clean)
- Latex paint (full or near-full cans with labels)
- Plumbing fixtures (working condition)
- Light fixtures (working condition)
- Water heaters (working condition)
- Air Conditioning units (working condition)
- Appliances (working, less than 12 yrs. old)
- Refrigerators (working condition, any age)
- Lumber (8’ long or longer pieces)
- Plywood and sheetrock (at least ½ sheets)
- Brick (must be dropped off, we don’t pick up residential brick)
- Wrought iron / ornamental pieces
- Wood furniture (dressers, tables, etc.)
- Upholstered furniture (good condition, not from pet/smoking household, schedule pick up or drop off at North Fort Worth or Arlington ReStore)
- Yard furniture
- Most other useable residential building materials
We DO NOT Accept
- Damaged incomplete / cabinets
- Cabinet doors / drawers
- Curtains / drapery
- Appliances older than 12 yrs.
- Broken or rusted appliances
- Oil based stain / paint
- Partial cans of latex paint
- Scrap lumber (smaller than 8′)
- Damaged doors
- Broken windows
- Used mattresses
- Soiled carpet
- Flammable / combustible liquids
- Older toilets larger than 1.6 gpf
PLEASE NOTE: We sell donated items in as-is condition. Any items that would require repairs we cannot accept.
Questions? Call us at (817) 626-5000.
Tearing down a house? We can help! Depending on the house and situation, we will work with you to salvage designated materials. For more information, contact Michael Richards at Michael.Richards@TrinityHabitat.org or Tony Zarate at Tony.Zarate@TrinityHabitat.org. You can also call (817) 626-5000.Learn More
ReStore Volunteer Opportunities
Appliance Technician – We are currently recruiting for a Volunteer Appliance Technician that can test appliances as they arrive at the ReStore, and make minor repairs if necessary
Salesperson – We always need some folks to help us interact with customers/donors at the ReStore. No heavy lifting required for this job!
Associate / Stocker – General help around the ReStore. Duties may include stocking merchandise, assisting customers/donors with their purchase/donation, cleaning, organizing, etc…
Associate / Driver (Johnson County ReStore only) – Assist with the picking up of donations and bringing them back to the ReStore.
If you are interested in any of these volunteer opportunities, please contact Cody Hamilton, ReStore Director, at (817) 626-5044.
We would especially like to recognize and thank our In-Kind Supporters listed below. Please patron these businesses when you have the opportunity and let them know you appreciate their gifts to Trinity Habitat for Humanity’s ReStores.