Trinity Habitat is committed
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
When you make a donation to Trinity Habitat, you will be asked to provide personal information such as your:
• Contact information, and
• Credit card billing information.
Viewing and Updating Your Personal Information
You are welcome to view or contact us to update your personal information that we have stored on secure servers. You can update your information in one of three ways:
Online – You may create your own login on the [ Donor Login ] page to create, view and update your profile at your convenience.
By Phone or Email – You may contact our [ Development Coordinator ] during regular operating hours.
In Person – You may visit with our [ Development Coordinator ] at our office during regular operating hours. Please call for an appointment.
Trinity Habitat stores credit card numbers, as well as other donor information, on servers that are kept in a physically secure environment with strict policies that minimize staff access to the information contained therein.