April 30 @ 7:00 am - 11:00 am
Fort Worth Leaders Building Strong Families & Neighborhoods
Your CEO and other C-Suite Executives are invited to join us for our CEO Build this Spring! In honor of our 30th Anniversary, we have only 30 spots available – only 14 left!
This event is hosted and chaired by Johnny Campbell, President & CEO of Sundance Square, and Terry Montesi, Founder and CEO of Trademark Property Company.
To learn more and secure your spot, contact Priscilla.Miller@TrinityHabitat.org or 817-926-9219 x117.
- Participate in Day 1 of home construction by helping raise first walls (approx. 3 hours), includes breakfast
- Access exclusive cross-industry networking opportunities
- Demonstrate to your employees and customers your commitment to giving back to the community
- Be recognized on Trinity Habitat website, social media, and press release
- Offer a hand up to a local, lower-income family in need of a quality, affordable home
The CEO Build will take place in the Hillside Morningside Neighborhood, located just south of Downtown Fort Worth. As a part of Trinity Habitat’s Neighborhood Revitalization efforts, we have built 49 new homes in Hillside Morningside since 2015.
Participating CEOs & C-Suite Executives
- Johnny Campbell, Sundance Square (co-chair)
- Terry Montesi, Trademark Property Co. (co-chair)
- Vince Ackerson, Texas Capital Bank
- Daphne Alexander, Trinity Habitat
- Rose Bradshaw, North Texas Community Foundation
- Keith Cargill, Texas Capital Bank
- Chad Cline, Tarrant Technologies
- Matthew Cooper, Finley Resources
- Brandom Gengelbach , Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce
- Matthew Kline, U.S Trust
- Rudy Lopez, Bell
- Hunter Parrish, Dawson Parrish
- Mike Pavell, Bank of America
- Buddy Peterson, FTS International
- Gloria Starling, The Capital Grille
- Gage Yager, Trinity Habitat
Learn more about our Build A Home program at TrinityHabitat.org/Build-A-Home.
To learn more about this event and secure your spot, contact Priscilla.Miller@TrinityHabitat.org or 817-926-9219 x117.