Donate a vehicle to Habitat’s car donation program to help support local families.
Your car donation is one more way that you can support our work in Fort Worth, Mansfield, Weatherford, Cleburne, and other communities in our service area. When you donate to Habitat for Humanity we make it quick and easy. Your car donation may also be tax deductible.
WE ACCEPT: Cars, Trucks, RVs, Vans, SUVs, Boats, and Motorcycles (running or not). Towing is free.
Cars For Homes
Watch our video to learn more about car donations and what your donation could mean for Trinity Habitat for Humanity.
Why should I donate my vehicle to Habitat for Humanity?
- 100% of proceeds from the sale of your vehicle supports Habitat for Humanity’s work to build strength and self-reliance with local families.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in the Fort Worth area?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 877.277.4344.
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Texas?
- The State of Texas will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES, in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.