Construction Team Member
Job Posted: August 2019
Under the direction of the Construction Director, the Construction Coordinator is an agency Problem Solver. Broadly speaking he or she has responsibility to manage continuous, critical, and significant tasks and projects which support the overall productivity of the Construction Department. The CC reports to the Construction Manager.
Problem Solvers are the foundation of the agency. They efficiently handle a mountain of critical and required tasks. Problem Solvers are empowered to solve problems. They make sure important details do not slip through the cracks, are incredibly well organized, make the agency look professional and ensure excellent audits, among many other things they facilitate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities…
He or she must:
- Have experience in residential construction
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have the ability to take direction
- Have personal management and purchasing experience
Position is full-time (40 hours a week) and works Tuesday through Saturday. Office hours are 7:30-4:00. Evening and weekend work is required. It is a non-exempt position. Conditions and benefits are contained in the board approved Employee Handbook.
Trinity Habitat expects you to succeed in your actions and outcomes according to…
- Core Values
- Operations Manual
- Employee Handbook
- Job Description
- Strategic Plan
- Job Goals
- Facilitate and support primary agency programs.
- Provide calm, confident, and positive leadership to the entire organization.
- Disseminate information readily to stake holders as appropriate.
- Submit accurate reports according to deadlines.
- When confronted with things with which you question, disagree, or have a concern, speak directly with those involved.
- Ensure that your area, office, and/or building is clean, organized, safe, and in compliance with all codes.
- Comply with grant requirements accordingly.
- Cross train with fellow staff to ensure a steady flow of business despite absences.
- Building in accordance to the house plans, elevations, and city codes. Changes to the exterior details require the Executive Director’s approval. Changes to interior must be approved by the Senior Director of Construction.
- Support Cornerstone and volunteers as you adhere, to the best of your ability, to the sponsor Build Schedules
- Adhere to grant compliance measures as required (CDBG, SHOP, Bootstraps, FHLB, etc…).
- And other duties as assigned.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements by email ONLY to Christine Panagopoulos at C.Panagopoulos@trinityhabitat.org. No phone calls please.