Cornerstone Construction Leaders
- All volunteers
- Varied backgrounds and skill levels
- Manage all regular volunteers on site
- Enhance the volunteer experience
- Increase safety
- Ensure quality workmanship
- Keep projects on schedule
- Supported by Trinity Habitat staff
Help with the construction of new homes.
Help rehab the exterior of existing homes.
Help keep projects on schedule on off-days.
Help with shop work and other special projects.
Most opportunities are on Fridays and Saturdays, with some on weekdays.
- Attend a training class focused on safety.
- Demonstrate you know how to work with homeowners and volunteers.
- Demonstrate adequate construction knowledge to our Construction Team.
- Complete 100 hours on Trinity Habitat build sites.
- Attend four monthly Cornerstone Trainings OR complete the five-week Cornerstone College.
Monthly training sessions are held at our office.
- Third Thursdays at 6 p.m.
- Complimentary dinner at 5:30 p.m.
- RSVP required. Contact Lari (see below).
Cornerstone College consists of five hands-on construction
classes and is offered at least twice a year.
Next Start Date: September 12
Learn more about the Cornerstone Leadership Program or register for Cornerstone College by contacting:
- Fascia Diamonds
- Habitat House Build – A PMs Point of View
- Adopting FORTIFIED Building Standards
- House Sheathing
- Exterior Trim
- Plumbing and Bracing Walls
- Fall Protection
- Snapping and Plating
- Garage Door Opening Trim Details
- Erecting Cross-Gable Valleys
- Front and Back Porch Ceiling Layouts
- Pyramid Style Porch Column Trim
- Truss Bracing
- View Documents (available on Google Drive – no login required)