Need comes in many forms. Here are a handful of examples of the types of situations that lead to need for Habitat partner families. You might be surprised by how…
Do you want to join Trinity Habitat on a home build site, but swinging a hammer or climbing a ladder doesn’t interest you? Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you have the gift of hospitality? Are you organized? If this sounds like you, then we need you for our Volunteer Site Host Program!
Site Hosts are responsible for creating a welcome and safe atmosphere that encourages volunteers to make the most of their day, and to come back for more! We are looking for volunteers who are willing to be a Site Host at least several times a year.
If interested, please contact Mark Rummel at:
Site Host responsibilities include:
- Provide hospitality on build sites.
- Help volunteers sign in and get name tags.
- Introduce volunteers to the Construction Leaders.
- Assist Construction Leaders with set up for the day.
- Be a safety advocate.
- Be an ambassador for Trinity Habitat.
- Help organize the mini-mobile unit (where materials and tools are kept).
- Help set up for lunch.
- Aid in clean up at the end of the day.
Site Host Schedule
September – May
7:30AM – 3:00PM
June – August
7:00AM – 1:00PM