Household items, building materials, furniture, appliances, and other items you no longer need can go a long way in helping local families in need. In fact, in 2016, Trinity Habitat ReStores had a net profit of $762,000. 100% of proceeds directly supports building strong families and neighborhoods through Trinity Habitat. Your donated items add up and make a huge difference!
What’s taking up space at your home or office? Don’t let those items go to the landfill or continue to clutter your life. Put them to good use in support of Trinity Habitat! You can even schedule a FREE pick up on our website or by calling 817-626-5000.
We now accept and sell household items! So, bring in those pots and pans, lamps, kitchen appliances, home decor, and dishes you no longer use to help us build more homes and help more families!
Are you or someone you know remodeling or tearing down a home or office? Our team will come out before the remodel or deconstruction to remove the items of value: cabinets, doors, windows, light fixtures, appliances, and more. Plus, you’ll get a tax write-off! Learn More
Local contractors and home improvement stores are also welcome to donate their overstock and extra materials.
Below is our complete list of items we accept at our ReStores. You can schedule a FREE pick up or drop off your tax-deductible donation at any of our four ReStores: North Fort Worth, South Fort Worth, Arlington, and Cleburne.
- Housewares (e.g. pots & pans, dishes, decor, kitchen appliances, lamps – all in working condition)
- Cabinets (complete with doors)
- Doors and windows
- Floor tile / hardwood flooring (3 boxes min.)
- Carpet (at least 8’X’10, clean)
- Latex paint (full or near-full cans with labels)
- Plumbing fixtures (working condition)
- Light fixtures (working condition)
- Water heaters (working condition)
- Air Conditioning units (working condition)
- Appliances (working, less than 12 yrs. old)
- Refrigerators (working condition, any age)
- Lumber (8’ long or longer pieces)
- Plywood and sheetrock (at least ½ sheets)
- Brick (must be dropped off, we don’t pick up residential brick)
- Wrought iron / ornamental pieces
- Wood furniture (dressers, tables, etc.)
- Upholstered furniture (good condition, not from pet/smoking household, schedule pick up or drop off at North Fort Worth or Arlington ReStore)
- Yard furniture
- Most other useable residential building materials
We DO NOT Accept
- Damaged incomplete / cabinets
- Cabinet doors / drawers
- Curtains / drapery
- Appliances older than 12 yrs.
- Broken or rusted appliances
- Oil based stain / paint
- Partial cans of latex paint
- Scrap lumber (smaller than 8′)
- Damaged doors
- Broken windows
- Used mattresses
- Soiled carpet
- Flammable / combustible liquids
- Older toilets larger than 1.6 gpf
PLEASE NOTE: We sell donated items in as-is condition. Any items that would require repairs we cannot accept.
Whether you live in or near Tarrant County or Johnson County, you can find a nearby ReStore. We receive new donations every day, so what we have in stock is constantly changing. In addition to our donated items, we also carry new items you can always find in stock, such as laminate flooring, paint, area rugs, and more. We would love for you and your friends to stop in for your next do-it-yourself, fixer-upper project.
Donation Line: 817-626-5000